Wednesday 22 October 2014

Facial expressions exercise.

Today I wanted to go back to Mery again and practice with her facial rigs because I really liked how it worked when I was trying it out the first time.
The tool picker for the facial rig looks like this:

It's a collection of nurbs, created somewhere in the scene, with it's own camera. The creator of the model and rig has made a beautiful picker editor that you can move around easily.

I wanted to try out the facial rig to see if this way of rigging is a nice way to use for my own model I plan to make in the near future for this module.




After creating some facial expressions I called it a day and rendered a playblast. Looking at it from two angles at the same time I now see some structures look a bit creepy and surreal. The best way to prevent this from happening is to pay better attention and look at the model from more angles while animating it, since I animated it mainly from one point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment