Wednesday 22 October 2014

PPP2 briefing 21 october

In short: continual professional development.
This module helps to develop an integrated understanding of the practical and professional concerns of individual creative practices, and create higher level of communication skills
The keywords are Personal, Professional, Innovative, Entrepreneurial. (of external creative industries/communities)

Deliverables

1. Portfolio of Blog Posts (minimum 20) Everything you see, everybody you meet, all the things you do regarding animation, but not related to Responsive or Character&Narrative)
2. Learning Journey Presentation
3. Self Promotion - Marketing Material - Showreel (2 Minutes), Portfolio and Name Cards


Considering I'm leaving in january my schedule will look a bit different. I'm pushing the Showreel a bit more forward. (I try to be around the same pace as my school back in the Netherlands is. Because I have to look for an internship for april, I have to create a showreel sooner so I can apply in january) I already discussed this a bit with Annabeth and we'll figure out a way to make it work.

I'm not yet a 100% sure what this module will bring, but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment