Monday 15 December 2014

Studio I like 3: Shosho

Another studio I tried to contact is Shosho, located in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
Shosho is a studio with different disciplines: Film, VFX, animation, design and interaction. In Amsterdam the main focus lies with film, animation, VFX and interaction, while in Rotterdam it's design and motion-graphics for film and television

The offer a varied set of services for companies interested to hire them:

  • VFX for film, TV and commercials
  • Animation in 2D and 3D
  • Motion-graphics for leaders, title sequences and corporate films
  • Illustration and character design
  • Graphic design, film posters and illustration
  • Films combining all of the above
  • Development of interactive projects.
When looking at their site the first time, the thing that struck me was the video for Philips Senseo they put up on their homepage. I wish I could embed the video in here but I can't because of its privacy settings. 

I really love how the studio provides such a wide range of services, this way there's a great change you'll be in contact with people from different disciplines while working on certain projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment