Friday 16 January 2015

Other camera angles.

Since the second camera angle was a bit awkward I decided to try and play around with the other angles how to extend them or alter them. It was awkward because of the fact that she is directed in the other way. While in the other camera angles she is slightly directed towards the camera, but looking slightly beside the camera, it was really weird to look at her from the side. It felt misplaced and it lost the focus.

I tried a few different approaches of the same scene. At first I extended the first camera angle up to the third angle, leaving the second one out completely. I felt the walking off to the dresser took too long, so decided to add the second angle in again. That already felt more natural but I wasn't too sure about the cut to the third angle. I shortened the second camera slightly so it would cut a tad bit sooner. After that it was deciding wether either of the two was better to choose to render. I finally decided I liked the third test the best. Even though in both the second and the third test they cut while the arm is in motion, I felt like that it jumped to what seemed less like a movement than in the third test. 

After deciding which one to choose I hogged four computers again and set them to render parts of the first camera angle (geometry and hair layers) and a new part of the second angle. I wonder how long it'll take this time.

1.
2. 
3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment